Your warm pool is worth a million smiles for your family all year. Sunfire solar panels are designed to offer you and your family a comfortable pool temperature anytime you want to go for a refreshing swim.
Sunfire utilizes state of the art technology to capture the sun’s natural free energy. The sun’s energy is pollution-free and does not deplete our limited sources of fossil fuel energy. You will be doing your part to conserve energy, all while preserving our environment.
Sunfire solar panels transfer heat from the sun into cooler pool water. Pumping water through the collectors is normally accomplished by simply diverting water that is already flowing through your existing pool pump. A Sunfire solar pool heating system will perform most efficiently when controlled by an automatic valve, although a manually controlled system can deliver acceptable performance during clear spring and fall weather with your pool pump set to run during the daylight hours.
How it works. The system has two water temperature sensors: one (5) near the pump and filter and another (6) up at the solar collector panels. Whenever the solar collector panels (8) are about four degrees warmer than the pool water temperature, an automatic control system (1) activates a motorized valve (2) to send pool water through the solar collector panels.
Water passing through the panels is heated just like water sitting in a garden hose on a warm summer day. For almost every residential pool, the existing pool pump (9) is more than adequate to circulate water through the solar panels.
- Automatic solar control
- Motorized valve
- Check valve
- Isolation valve
- Pool water temperature sensor
- Solar panel temperature sensor
- Vacuum relief valve
- Solar collector panels
- Pool pump and time clock
- Pool filter
- Pool main drain
- Pool return line
- Supplemental heater
/image/inset/right/sunfire-header-section.jpg width=250 height=220
Sunfire’s Industry Leading Features
img src EDIT_IMAGES . solar-yard-racks.jpg width 250 height 130
- Sunfire’s state of the art and proven tube-on-fin absorber captures the sun’s rays dawn to dusk, January through December—ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- Sunfire’s two-inch inside diarneter header distributes your pool water to the absorber with maximum efficiency.
- Sunfire pioneered the molded header construction with full-width absorbers. By molding, we bond our headers to the absorbers at clamping pressures as high as 350 tons, creating the strongest solar panel in the industry.
- Sunfire’s innovative raw material formula has been used for nearly three decades.
- Sunfire’s dynamic tube-on-fin absorber permits the panels to expand and contract stress-free, enabling them to withstand a wide range of climate conditions.
- Sunfire’s full-sized tubes permit the unheated water to flow most evenly through the absorbers while adding the least amount of pressure to your system.
- Sunfire’s unioue two-piece mounting pads secureyour system while permitting the., most flexibility to withstand the stresses of natural expansion and contraction.